Maintaining a safe and enjoyable pool environment made easy
Professional Pool Management
Our Lifeguards, Area Supervisors and Other Aquatics Staff
Our selective recruiting and training programs ensure that your facility will be adequately staffed with professional Lifeguards. Our extensive lifeguard training is designed to maximize the ability to recognize and prevent emergencies.
Your facility will be assigned to an Area Supervisor who will visit your facility weekly, evaluate the staff performance and inspect the safety and cleanliness of the swimming pool. The Supervisor will meet with your management team a minimum of once per week to discuss the overall pool operation and provide a detailed written report.
Our Safety Inspectors will conduct random facility safety checks to ensure our lifeguards are vigilant and attentive and to refresh their knowledge. Our team of Division Managers is always available to assist further and answer any questions you may have.
Swimming Pool Pre-opening
AquaSafe’s standard pool management contract includes pool pre-opening tasks such as pool cover removal, acid and pressure washing the pool interior, installing all necessary pool equipment, assembling the filter system, and, where applicable, passing your facility through health department inspection.
You will also receive a detailed pool pre-opening inspection report, including a list of needed repairs and equipment. Our service specialist will schedule a walk-through with your representative and explain all necessary repairs for your facility’s safe and proper operation.
Other Items Included In Contract
- Swimming pool water-balancing and disinfecting chemicals & laboratory water testing – We supply all disinfecting and balancing pool water chemicals to keep your swimming pool healthy and crystal clear. Laboratory water testing is available where required.
- Professional lifeguards – always in our company uniform.
- American Red Cross certified lifeguards.
- Automated clock in/out monitoring system to ensure that every pool is open on time.
- Mandatory weekly in-service trainings for all lifeguards and area supervisors.
- Mandatory customer service training for all lifeguards and area supervisors.
- Commercial liability insurance – Our comprehensive liability insurance package ensures you are securely protected against any claims.
Swimming Pool Safety
At AquaSafe, safety is our top priority. Our lifeguards and area supervisors receive extensive training to ensure they are prepared for any emergency that may arise in the pool areas -from American Red Cross Lifeguard Training and CPR/AED courses to First Aid certifications.
Weekly mandatory safety In-service training throughout the season ensure that our staff is ready to help in case of a medical emergency. Our safety inspectors conduct regular safety audits of all facilities managed by AquaSafe.
Clean and Enjoyable Environment
Excellent Customer Service
Pool Closing and Winterization
AquaSafe will properly winterize your facility at the season’s end and ensure it is prepared for cold weather.
The pool closing includes winterization of the filter system, and bathhouse plumbing, covering the pool, and storing the furniture at your facility.
We will provide a comprehensive written report and inform you of any needed repairs that should be included in your next year’s budget.